Check all associated application documentation thoroughly before clicking on the apply button at the bottom of this description.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing precedents, practice notes, and working practices
- Keeping the department up-to-date with changes in the law
- Answering queries and points of law
- Reviewing and updating client care letters and terms of business
- Undertaking the role of training supervisor for the private client department
- Assisting with the organising marketing events
This is a part-time position working approximately 21 hours a week.
For more information, please apply or contact Becky Newton.