Part -Time Private Client Solicitor is required by a highly skilled, Multi-Service Law Firm in Chorley
The Firm itself have a strong reputation in the market place, they pride themselves on their continued growth, achieved through client recommendation and committed staff.
- Background in handling their own caseload of private client matters.
- A practical and commercial approach.
- Good personal skills and the ability to build a rapport and network.
- Desire to become their client’s trusted advisor.
- Strong communication.
- A strong desire to learn.
- Will drafting including complex wills, estate and inheritance tax planning.
- Estate Administration.
- Taking instructions and preparing Lasting Powers of Attorney for both health and welfare and property and financial affairs.
- Experience in ‘contentious probate matters would be useful but not essential.
- Location: Chorley
- Salary range (DOE): £28,000 to £40,000 Pro-Rata
- Job type: Permanent
- Experience: 2+ years’ PQE
- Job Section: Private Practice
- Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
- Reference: NN147
- Contact: Neelam Nasir
Klein Hamilton are Legal & IT Securities specialist Recruiters, working with magic circle, silver circle, blue chip, fintech and dynamic SME businesses, who trust us in finding them the best talent. You can apply for our vacancies in confidence. We are a regulated employment agency and will discuss this vacancy with you and gain your permission prior to submission of application directly to the decision maker.
REFER AND EARN
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. Should your application match the requirements, one of our consultants will be in touch to discuss the vacancy in detail prior to sending your CV to the client.
Also, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £1,000 should we successfully assist them in securing a new job!
Private Client Solicitor, Wills, Probate, Estate Administration, Trusts, Inheritance Tax, STEP Qualified, Permanent, Chorley