25 days ago
You will be offered a day rate of between £250 - £350 depending on experience. This is a flexible role; the hours and days can work around your lifestyle & working from home or remotely is definitely an option.
As the Part Time Production Accountant, it is expected that you are financially astute and have a wealth of experience with cost reporting and constant schedule changes. You will need an understanding of Broadcaster audits or production insurance claims.
* Review breakage budgets vs actuals daily
* Moving & tracking costs between the US & UK cost managers
* Provide support to Production Executive & Production Managers
* Day to day management of the US and UK cost managers
* Continuously review schedule changes & forecast costs
* Apply US fringes and exchange rates
* Highlight risks & how budgets are impacted
* Assist with US breakage audits
* At least 2-3 years' experience working as a Production Accountant on TV/Film productions
* PMI experience would be advantageous
* US reporting requirements/experience would be ideal
* Experience with Broadcaster audits or production insurance claims
Please note due to time constraints only suitable candidates will be contact regarding this position.