about 2 months ago
To develop a clear understanding of the Foundation's vision, mission and strategic aims and to actively support these.
Support the Head of to manage the build of the online platform and coordinating relationships with third party web developers
- Support the department with contracts with suppliers whilst adhering to processes as appropriate
- To co-ordinate project team meetings and liaise with other key stakeholders in office.
- To manage the project budget in accordance with established procedures
- To effectively manage risks and issues relating to the project
- To remain up to date with the policies, procedures and code of conduct and uphold these at all times.
- To identify and undertake relevant training to enable continuing professional development, where resources allow.
- To prepare for and proactively engage in the performance review cycle with your line manager.
- To attend appropriate internal and external meetings, as directed by your line manager.
- To undertake such other duties as are agreed as being in keeping with the general nature of the job
Role: Part Time Project Manager / IT Manager
Job Type: Contract
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands (County),
Apply for this job now.