Due to continued growth a fantastic opportunity to join a vibrant Accountancy Practice in Burton has arisen. If you are an experienced accountant and are looking to join a friendly, flexible organisation, who offers an outstanding salary and benefits package, this role could be for you!
A range of hours and working patterns will be considered please get in touch to discuss further. In addition, hybrid and flexible working are offered as standard, along with study support.
The practice have openings at various levels including Semi Senior and Senior Accountant and we are keen to hear from practice accountants at all levels.
In this role you will manage a portfolio of clients and duties will include:
- Prepare financial accounts and audits
- Analyse financial information and summarise financial status
- Corporation tax compliance services
- Supporting clients with adding value services
- Support month-end and year-end processes
- Provide technical support and advice for junior team members
- Provide client advisory services
- Visit and work from client premises on occasion
Successful applicants will need experience in accounting gained from practice and be able to demonstrate good working knowledge of accounting systems.
In addition, you will have:
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures and principles
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end processes
- Excellent accounting software knowledge and administration skills - Iris/Sage Line 50/Microsoft Office/Xero/Freeagent/Quickbooks
- High accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and also as part of a team
- Ability to travel across the Midlands to visit clients
- Ambition to progression within the practice
Due to the flexibility and opportunities available within this organisation, candidates working in practice at all levels are invited to apply. The salary and role offered will be reflected based on a candidates experience in practice and qualifications already achieved.