12 days ago
The experience expected from applicants, as well as additional skills and qualifications needed for this job are listed below.
We are a nationwide recruitment agency specialising in recruitment within the Norwich area.
You will be covering maternity leave with a view to become permanent on a part time basis.
There is a good balance of incoming and outgoing calls, the role includes an element of reaching out to new business and so we are looking for someone who will not shy away from talking to new clients on a daily basis.
About the role:
* Business development/ Lead Generation – you will be expected to be on the phones expanding the permanent recruitment division
* Discussing and negotiating terms of business
* Candidate searching on job boards
* Assisting our temporary recruitment team
* Posting jobs across different job boards such as Reed & CV Library
* Social Media About you:
* Previous permanent recruitment experience
* Proven sales record
* Experience using JobAdder or a similar recruiter database would be advantageous
* Confident with talking over the phone
* Excellent communication and written skills Benefits:
* No weekends
* Friendly office environment
* Free on site parking
* Flexible working hours APPLY TODAY with an updated CV.
Recruitment | Business Development | Lead Gen | Recruiter | Resourcer | Permanent | Part Time | Norwich | Norfolk