We are committed to creating an inclusive workplace where everyone is granted the opportunity to thrive as their authentic self.
Kurt Geiger first opened in Britain’s fashion capital on Bond Street, London in 1963. Since the Sixties Kurt Geiger has not stood still as it continuously evolves to make covetable footwear and accessories with a unique market position, pairing aspiration with accessibility.
Our Harrods operation spans over the ladies, men’s and kids wear shoe galleries, selling over 250 luxury brands. This is an exciting and challenging environment for an experienced retail manager who will be able to embrace the ethos of Kurt Geiger, Harrods and the luxury brands together.
We offer an unrivalled shopping experience combining the experience of Kurt Geiger, Harrods and our luxury brands. Do you want to be a part of it?
- Ensure customer service is of the highest standards at all times
- To support management in achieving all store and company sales targets, operations goals, policies and procedures
- Protect the brands and ensure you meet our personal presentation standards
- Ensure your area maintains excellent visual presentation which is consistent with company guidelines
- To be an expert in fashion and latest trends
- At least 1 year’s experience in Luxury Retail within a clientelling and a customer service driven environment
- Background with a fashion-forward footwear, accessory or fashion brand
- To be a customer service ambassador
- Proven ability to drive sales and team
- To be immaculately presented and representative of our luxury/fashion forward brand in every way
- Competitive basic salary
- Generous commission structure
- Enviable discounts
We Are One For Love | For Diversity | For Change | For Equality | For Kindness | For Freedom | Against Racism