Skills Direct Ltd are delighted to be recruiting for a Part time Sales Ledger & Credit Clerk. If you are based in Wiltshire and available immediately, with all the relevant experience, then we would love to hear from you.
Interested in learning more about this job Scroll down and find out what skills, experience and educational qualifications are needed.
Your new company:
We are delighted to be working with a leading engineering company based in Wiltshire who are currently looking for an experienced Sales Ledger Clerk & Credit Clerk on permanent part time basis.
What you will be doing:
Working in a small and friendly accounts team, you will be responsible for Sales Ledger and Credit control for the company.
- Sales Ledger : Generate and send out invoices.
- Credit control : Speak to Customers and chase outstanding account for payment.
- To provide general administration support as directed by the client.
What you will need to be a success:
- Must have previous credit control experience, gained in an accounts environment.
- Need to have an excellent communication skills and
- Good IT skills. Including MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Sageline50 desirable not essential
Salary & Benefits of this position
- £19,000 FTE , dependant on experience
- Hours: Monday to Friday 25 hours per week.
What you will need to do next:
If you are interested in being considered for this position, then contact Sarah at Skills direct Ltd.
Skills Direct are acting as an employment business in relationship to this vacancy.
If you have not heard from a consultant within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.