Our client is a growing brand comprising of a wide range of products including homeware and accessories. They are stocked in some of the most well known retail stores and are going through a huge period of growth.
Apply now - read the job details by scrolling down. Double-check you have the necessary skills before sending an application.
They are looking for an experienced Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with their customers. The account manager role is intrinsic to the brand's growth commercially and the successful candidate will oversee a portfolio of customers ranging from key global trade accounts, independent retail partners globally and will also act as customer service contact for our D2C enquiries.
Central to the role will be developing new business from existing clients and actively seeking new sales opportunities.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced detail oriented professional who can manage the complex end to end process of ensuring smooth delivery of our client's products around the globe.
Experience in a similar role in the retail industry is essential.
This is a part time role - 5 hours per day, 5 days per week. Full time salary equivalent is circa £30,000.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Support in negotiating contracts and closing agreements to maximise profitability
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts and direct customers
- Own the experience and ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer and with brand's values front of mind
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement
- Feed into reporting on account status
- Collaborate with whole team to identify and grow opportunities within the brand and market
- Assist with customer requests or issue escalations as needed
- Support in general office admin from time to time as needed
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role in the retail or related sector
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Solid experience with MS Office particularly Excel and Xero experience would be beneficial
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills. If we do not have anything suitable we will not keep your CV for more than 30 days.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).