about 2 months ago
About the Role - Part-time Senior Accountant
* As the Part-time Senior Accountant you will be responsible for providing proactive Accounting and Tax advice to a portfolio of clients
* Conducting regular meetings with clients, providing insight and analysis to clients on all business matters
* Key to the role will be reviewing work done by junior member of the team, including technical accounting/taxation questions and developing their skills.
* Build good rapport with clients, manage and meet client expectations
* Demonstrate sufficient technical knowledge and seek solutions to technical issues to undertake relevant area of work
* Maintain awareness of UK and international taxation developments and legislation
The successful Part-time Senior Accountant will have:
ACCA or ACA qualified
A strong prior experience in public practice with some tax experience both personal and corporation
Excellent communication and relationship building skills
Maintain in depth, up to date knowledge of taxation
Part-time Senior Accountant Benefits
Free parking pension, part time hours to suit
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days, please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms conditions apply)
Role: Part-time Senior Accountant
Job Type: Permanent, Part Time
Location: Alton, Hampshire,
Apply for this job now.