Are you looking for more income security?
Would you like the opportunity to take control of your career, despite the current climate of economic uncertainty?
Do you want more control over your work / life balance?
Would you like your technical skills to remain relevant, and to expand them with new product knowledge and best practice?
Working portfolio means you have income from more than one client, providing reassurance that you are not dependant on one source for all your income - good news given recent times, which have seen the SME market become more and more volatile and which will become even more challenging over the next few years.
Who we are
We began in 2007 and we’ve been rapidly expanding ever since. We now have 70+ finance professionals and 100+ clients who we work with every week and month.
- We’re a team of commercially-minded and experienced finance professionals servicing clients in London, Surrey, Sussex, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire, the Midlands and the North
- We are rapidly expanding, with our team of Business Partners launching in new regions.
- We are part of a wider family (the Liberti group) of companies providing part-time professionals in finance, HR, IT and marketing. Liberti is active across the UK and in 17 other countries globally.
Our purpose is to help SME business owners be more successful and feel happier, and we do this by professionalising their accounting function; enabling them to access, and implement, accounting best practice and work with the best finance people - streamlining their accounting process and preparing and explaining financial information that positively impacts profit and cashflow.
Working portfolio with YRH Finance Team means you’ll be able to work with amazing clients who really value the work you do with them. You’ll be part of a team of finance professionals that brings a sense of togetherness and shared insights, and you’ll be able to access our training and personal development that means you’ll stay relevant in a challenging and quickly evolving and competitive market. And not to mention we find the clients - which helps you build a sustainable and steady income whilst allowing you to work flexibly. (P.S., we’re not a franchise, temp or recruitment agency!!)
Rate: £20 per hour, flat rate
The ideal candidate:
- You are immediately available
- You have had previous experience working in the Construction/Building Industry
- You are an experienced bookkeeper or accounts assistant with proficiency in payroll / RTI / pensions / credit control / VAT / bank postings / reconciliations / sales invoicing / payment runs and purchase invoicing
- You are available for a minimum 2-3 days per week and can travel happily up to an hour to work with our clients onsite
- You are a Xero expert and proficient in Sage Line 50 and/or Quickbooks
- You are a competent Excel user
- You can work quickly AND accurately, as well as being highly organised and focused
- You want to be part of an organisation that is committed to helping SME business owners be more successful and feel happier
- You have good written and oral English language skills and can communicate clearly and effectively
- You are happy to deliver the work our way and to adapt your normal practice to complete the work the way we train you to
- You are confident, resourceful, take pride in your contribution, able to work to deadlines, well organised, calm and energetic
If this role sounds like you, and you want to work with established and fast growing businesses in an area of finance that goes beyond compliance, then we look forward to hearing from you and hopefully welcoming you into our rapidly expanding team.
We are committed to equal opportunities.
Thank you for taking the time to read our advertisement.