We are working exclusively with a lovely business based in Nottingham who are looking for a Part Time Senior Marketing Partner to join them ASAP to cover a 12 month maternity contract. The main purpose of the role is to manage the marketing campaigns across a defined suite of series and functions across the business. The role also involves management of the marketing team (2 direct reports) and the marketing programme across a variety of strategic, tactical and operational projects.
In order to make an application, simply read through the following job description and make sure to attach relevant documents.
- To ensure high standards of team performance, relationship development, collaboration and deliverable quality at all times
- Support the delivery of daily social media activity, internal communications, PR outreach, content management, website performance, events management and strategic campaigns
- Work with the Chief Strategy Officer in deigning and delivering key strategic marketing priorities
- Ensure the highest of communications standards are maintained at all times, ensuring robust brand compliance, clarity of message and impactful presentation across all marketing channels
- Monitor media outlets and brand/service engagement through robust usage of analytics platforms
- Manage external supplier relationships ensuring value for money, but at the same time, ensuring that their commitment to ethical procurement
- Substantial experience of working in a marketing environment
- Proven marketing management experience
- Experience of personally delivering content rich and high impact campaigns with ROI evidence
- Creating and managing marketing and communications programmes
- Experience of working with graphic designers, copywriters and public relations professionals as well as demonstrable supplier management experience
- Producing ROI analysis on marketing activities
- Knowledge and experience of public procurement
This is a fabulous opportunity to join a wonderful business that we thoroughly enjoy recruiting for. There is also a car allowance offered with the FTC, flexible working and flexible days in the office too! Get in touch ASAP if you're looking for a new contract.
Although they are offering hybrid / working from home at t he moment, the company is based in Nottingham so you may need to attend meetings in the office face to face depending on the needs of the business.
Part Time Senior Marketing Partner, c£30k pro rata, Nottingham