VIVACTIVE LTD, winners of the best online business in Shropshire award are seeking an exceptional person to join our team. As our Part-Time SEO Manager, you will be responsible for planning, implementing and managing our company's overall SEO strategy. We would expect candidates to work 3 days per week, but could be more or less to suit the candidate.
As a rapidly expanding business, you will be joining the team at an exciting time as we roll out our ambitious plans to internationalise. Recognised as an award-winning company with outstanding people and an entrepreneurial environment, the ideal candidate will enjoy the buzz of creating a market-leading business with outstanding people.
We seek the brightest and the best. Based in our Telford Head office you’ll be given the opportunity to plan, develop and execute a marketing leading SEO strategy across our brands and international territories.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of all thing’s SEO with a couple of years of experience and be looking for an opportunity to develop within a fast-paced, entrepreneurial organisation. Experience in launching new websites advantageous.
The role is part-time but could be full time to suit candidates choice.
As our SEO Manager you will be responsible for:
- Manage SEO strategic direction and implementation across the business.
- Complete regular technical site audits and deploy required fixes with the assistance of our web development team.
- Increase organic rankings and traffic through site improvements and link building.
- Create regular and insightful reports on SEO performance
- Provide insight and guidance for our content strategy
Job Specific Requirements
- Good knowledge of Semrush, Ahref, Screaming frog, Moz etc
- Solid understanding of best practices & landscape including featured snippets, technical etc
- A high degree of numeracy and literacy
- Demonstrated ability to successfully managing SEO campaigns
- Confident with analytics tools and a strong understanding of tracking and conversion optimisation
- Ability to produce accurate commercially focused MI that tracks against business KPIs
- Accuracy and a keen eye for detail
- In-depth knowledge of web technologies and tools
- Up to date with digital marketing trends
- Salary to attract the very best, based on experience (pro-rata based days worked per week)
- Flexible working
- Your birthday off
- Pension scheme
- Buy and sell annual leave
Click apply now!