Submit your CV and any additional required information after you have read this description by clicking on the application button.
VIVACTIVE LTD, winners of the best online business in Shropshire award are seeking an exceptional person to join our team. As our Part-Time SEO Manager, you will be responsible for planning, implementing and managing our company's overall SEO strategy. We would expect candidates to work 3 days per week, but could be more or less to suit the candidate.
As a rapidly expanding business, you will be joining the team at an exciting time as we roll out our ambitious plans to internationalise. Recognised as an award-winning company with outstanding people and an entrepreneurial environment, the ideal candidate will enjoy the buzz of creating a market-leading business with outstanding people.
We seek the brightest and the best. Based in our Telford Head office you'll be given the opportunity to plan, develop and execute a marketing leading SEO strategy across our brands and international territories.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of all thing's SEO with a couple of years of experience and be looking for an opportunity to develop within a fast-paced, entrepreneurial organisation. Experience in launching new websites advantageous.
The role is part-time but could be full time to suit candidates choice.
As our SEO Manager you will be responsible for:
- Manage SEO strategic direction and implementation across the business.
- Complete regular technical site audits and deploy required fixes with the assistance of our web development team.
- Increase organic rankings and traffic through site improvements and link building.
- Create regular and insightful reports on SEO performance
- Provide insight and guidance for our content strategy
Job Specific Requirements
- Good knowledge of Semrush, Ahref, Screaming frog, Moz etc
- Solid understanding of best practices & landscape including featured snippets, technical etc
- A high degree of numeracy and literacy
- Demonstrated ability to successfully managing SEO campaigns
- Confident with analytics tools and a strong understanding of tracking and conversion optimisation
- Ability to produce accurate commercially focused MI that tracks against business KPIs
- Accuracy and a keen eye for detail
- In-depth knowledge of web technologies and tools
- Up to date with digital marketing trends
- Salary to attract the very best, based on experience (pro-rata based days worked per week)
- Flexible working
- Your birthday off
- Pension scheme
- Buy and sell annual leave
Click apply now!