Job Title: Sponsorship Sales Manager
If the following job requirements and experience match your skills, please ensure you apply promptly.
Salary: £12 per hour plus commission
Contract Type: Part time
Contract Duration: 3 Months (mid Sep - mid Dec 2021), 16 hours per week
We are seeking an enthusiastic B2B professional to join a charity shaping the future of health and social care. Our client drives innovation and improvement through leading edge research and policy insights, and by bringing together policy makers and practitioners.
Description of the role:
The Sponsorship Sales Manager is primarily responsible for generating sponsorship revenues across our client's events programme (12 webinars, taking place approximately monthly, across the year). There may be additional opportunities to generate sponsorship revenues across published research / reports (approximately quarterly).
This role would suit:
- Candidates with proven experience in business development and generating revenues from "cold"
- Candidates with previous experience selling events sponsorship in the charity / Think Tank space
- Candidates with previous B2B sales experience, particularly in events sponsorship, with a background in media / publishing
- Candidates with knowledge of the health / social care market
- Candidates that are entrepreneurial, self-starting and forward-thinking
Key Responsibilities include:
- Preparation of relevant sales collateral
- Identification, research and sourcing of prospects
- Contacting and pitching to prospects
- Maintaining regular contact with your client list, and building excellent working relationships in order to generate sponsorship revenues
- Account management and inventory delivery to confirmed prospects
- Ensuring all client contact is documented, and keeping up-to-date contact lists
- Actively participating in leads / planning meetings, brainstorming and group team meetings
- Working with other members of the team, to share or generate sales leads as appropriate
- Regular liaison with key stakeholders
- A business developer with proven experience of generating revenues from "cold"
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral)
- Excellent work ethic
- Strong sales skills, confident and enthusiastic
- Able to work autonomously and take ownership of the entire sales process
- Planning and Organising
- Understand the commercial strategy for the events (and research/reports) programme
- Good influencing skills, with an ability to overcome objectives in a professional manner, with both internal and external customers
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.