My client are looking for a part-time (28 hours total over 4 days of a standard 35 hour week), qualified accountant to oversee the smooth running of the finance department and be a principle provider of management information.
This senior role has a wide variety of duties including:
- The production of departmental management information
- Overseeing the accounts processing to ensure timely reporting
- Supervise 4 Finance Assistants who are involved in the day to day processing
- Produce statutory accounts for various businesses within the company.
- Deputise for the Head of Finance when needed.
- ACCA/ACA qualification
- Charity experience would be desirable.
- Management experience would be advantageous.
Please contact Kat Paterson-Browne for a detailed discussion about this client or submit your CV.