26 days ago
We are looking for someone with demonstrable Indirect/VAT experience, who can support the Group Tax Manager in all queries relating to this area. This is a rare opportunity to join this sought after employer, that offers flexibility in terms of home/office working, as well as providing an award-winning culture.
Main duties include:
* Calculating annual liability for all the group companies and completion of tax packs
* Accurately forecasting the payments
* Capital gains tax calculations
* Completing corporation tax for all the statutory accounts
* Responsible for all VAT payments
* Supporting the Payroll Manager with PAYE issues
* Calculating and submitting annual PSAs
* End to end calculation and completing of holding company statutory accounts
* Intercompany interest calculations
* Tax journals
The successful candidate will hold a professional qualification and be educated to degree standard. You will have extensive specialist tax experience and be well versed working/liaising with HMRC.
This client prides itself on providing an enjoyable, professional, yet relaxed atmosphere and you must demonstrate strong interpersonal skills to fit well with company culture. You will be highly self-motivated, enthusiastic and show the ability to apply a positive approach and flexible attitude to any task. You will also be comfortable working in a large company environment and be able to work to strict corporate deadlines, in a complex structure.
This is a highly exciting opportunity for a talented and technically strong Tax Accountant to join this dynamic and fast-paced business in this business-critical, specialist role. You will be a valued member of the team, with all the benefits of working for a well-known, highly sought-after business, whilst at the same time gaining real work/life balance in this rare part-time role.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration