Part-time Temporary Bookkeeper
£12.00-£14.00 per hour ( depending on experience)
Our retained client is seeking a part-time temporary Bookkeeper to work 2 days a week in their offices in Chelmsford, this position will be for a period of 2 months + with a view to a permanent position for the right candidate.
Hours of work 9.30-5pm ( Tuesday and Thursdays)
Duties for the role of Temporary Bookkeeper include:
- Processing sale and purchase invoices for a variety of clients
- Completing bank reconciliations
- Generating and submitting VAT returns
- Calculating and processing of payroll records
- Assisting clients with various adhoc queries relating to payroll/book-keeping
- Assisting on accounts production
- Assist in maintaining compliance for all clients across a variety of categories.
- General adhoc administration (expected with any office role)
- Any candidate would require use/access to their own vehicle due to location
- AAT (of any level) or working towards. Or qualified through considerable experience.
- Good knowledge of book-keeping software (Sage)
- Good experience dealing with VAT returns and payroll submissions
- Computer literate
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- An aptitude for attention to detail
The role of Temporary Bookkeeper is a job share position and the company is accessible by pubic transport. Apply today for an immediate interview.
Immediate start available for the right candidate.