Ent4kids is an established private medical practice in central London looking after children with ear, nose and throat and allied problems. We are currently looking for a Maternity cover for our Patient Admin & Accounts Manager.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Generation of invoices & submission to health insurance companies through the Healthcode online platform
- Liasing with Private Medical Insurance companies and Embassies
- Contacting patients for invoice settlement
- Providing administrative & support work to the consultants working at Ent4Kids.
- First point of call for patient enquiries and appointment bookings
- Maintaining the day-to-day running of the clinic
- Welcoming & registering patients at ent4kids clinic at Wimpole Street
- Record and document management
The Candidate should be:
- Positive, energetic & enthusiastic
- Willing to work in a small team
- Have attention to detail
- Good communication skills & excellent telephone manner
- Confident with Apple Mac & Microsoft Office Applications
- Well developed administrative & organisation skills (detail orientated)
- Experience of Private Practice Healthcare - desirable
The successful candidate must have appropriate accounting experience, be an excellent English speaker, IT literate including using Excel and be comfortable working with apple Mac computers.
You will need to have good people skills, enjoy working with children and young parents, be highly organised, professional, have excellent time management skills, be discreet, punctual and a gifted multi-tasker.
You must also be able to work on your own initiative and be self-motivated.
We are currently looking for Maternity leave cover from January 2020 for a minimum of 6 months.
Start Date: 01/01/2019 with a 1- 2 weeks training/ induction period in early/mid December.