A Payroll & HR Manager (PART-TIME, Sole role) opportunity. Full ownership of the in-house monthly Payroll for circa 100 staff.
A well established small-medium sized business based in the W. Molesey area with free parking and easy access via public transport.
The Payroll & HR Manager (PART-TIME, Sole role) involves:
- Maintain and run monthly payrolls (100 staff) on Iris software
- Salary (BACS) payment
- Maintain and submit payroll journals to accounts
- Calculate company sales incentives and staff bonuses
- PAYE NI payment and Submission to HMRC
- Maintain pension files and submit pension data to provider
- Submit year end returns to HMRC
- Maintain files for use in preparing P11D returns and making Class 1A NI payments to HMRC
- Maintain staff clock cards (warehouse, samples merchandising and transport departments) and recording overtime hours
- Maintain holiday spreadsheets, self-certification and absence forms
- Prepare offer letters for new staff and maintain personnel records
- Provide reports to directors
- Maintain duty rota for key client
- Business and Trade parking permits for showrooms
The ideal candidate for the Payroll & HR Manager (PART-TIME, Sole role) will;
- be looking for a part-time role
- have worked in a similar role previously
- ideally have experience in a sole/stand alone Payroll position (note - there is NO staff management)
- ideally have Iris system experience (not required)
- have monthly payroll experience
- have improved and automated processes
- have some HR experience (the role is 70-80% Payroll, and 20-30% HR related)
- live locally to W. Molesey
The Payroll & HR Manager (PART-TIME, Sole role) offers
- a competitive salary of up to £28,000...possibly up to £29,000 for the ideal candidate (this is the Full Time Equivalent)
- circa 10% bonus scheme (this is a monthly incentive scheme i.e. A share of the company's gross profit for the previous month which equates to roughly £2-3,000 per annum FTE).
- 25 days holiday per annum, pro rata (4 or 5 of which must be taken over the Christmas/New Year)
- Employer's Pension contribution 4% (accompanied by a non-contributory death benefit)
This is at least 3 day per week role (hours 9am - 5pm), some weeks could be 3-4 days but the client is flexible.
The role will be home based initially due to Covid, but the longer term plan is to be predominantly office based, with a few days flexibility from home.