I am partnering exclusively, with an extremely busy and profitable business based near to Purley, to recruit for a permanent Payroll Manager on either a part or full-time basis.
Scroll down to find an indepth overview of this job, and what is expected of candidates Make an application by clicking on the Apply button.
This opportunity is a sole role and involves sitting between finance and HR, working closely with the Financial Controller to run the company Payroll from start-to-finish.
Key duties include:
- Running a monthly Payroll
- Paying of contractors
- Handling of P11Ds
- Acting as a Payroll expert across the wider business
- Conducting analysis on existing Payroll processes and systems
- Implementing Payroll systems
The ideal candidate for this position WILL:
- Have experience of running a monthly Payroll (end to end) in a stand alone position
- Have an good understanding of P11Ds
- Have experience of implementing/improving Payroll processes (Desirable)
- Be a Payroll expert (keeping abreast of up-to-date changes in legislation) and be happy to act as such across the business, dealing with any problems/ queries that arise
In return, the successful candidate will receive:
- Free parking on-site
- Flexible working arragements (both in hours but also with the possibility of doing 1-2 days from home per week)
- A flexible role, with the option of doing a 3, 4 or 5 (full-time) day week
If this is a position that you are interested in, then please apply for it immediately as my client is looking to do interviews next week!
Harvey John recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.