Part-time Payroll Manager
to £40,000 FTE
Flexible working arrangements from home and office.
Reporting to the Head of Finance this is a fantastic opportunity to join an amazing company in the Wimbledon area who have been established for over 30 years and growing year on year. You will be responsible for the timely and accurate processing of monthly and four weekly payrolls for full-time, part-time and hourly paid employees and manage the payroll function from start to finish.
• Solely responsible for collation and preparation of two payroll runs from start to finish
• Knowledge of pay deductions/adjustments (eg pension, SMP, overtime, bonus, profit share, incentives)
• Updating the system for new starters/leavers
• Ensure payrolls are fully accurate and reconciled in a timely manner
• Post and reconcile payroll control accounts on a monthly basis
• Preparation of any additional MI reporting
• Build relationships with key stakeholders outside of the Finance team, especially the People team
• Ensure compliance with the Living Wage
• Work closely with Group payroll team
• Responsible for any payroll related information requested during the annual audit
• Any other adhoc queries
To be successful in this role you will have:
• Experience of managing the payroll operation
• Improved payroll processes in previous roles
• Logical and systematic mind with great attention to detail.
• A flexible attitude and is able to respond well to pressure and changing priorities
• Knowledge of HMRC compliance and Statutory regulations
• High level of accuracy
• Strong time management skills
• Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills