You will be responsible for the day to day management and overseeing a team of 4 Payroll Advisors. The position will involve working with the HR team to integrate systems and processes between the two teams, as well as developing robust checks for each payroll cycle.
- Must have previous experience of working within Payroll with excellent knowledge of end to end Payroll processing
- Strong experience managing payroll juniors/ administrators
- Understanding the complexities of recent regulations and employment laws
- Highly organised with a capacity to complete ad hoc work as requested
- Proficient with payroll software and advanced Excel knowledge
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage and prioritise a busy and varied workload
Please note this is a part time position (25 hours per week), and the salary is on a pro-rata basis.
For further information, please contact Kat Goulding at Axon Moore.