Job Title Payroll Manager
Please make sure you read the following details carefully before making any applications.
Employment type Part time
As Payroll Manager you'll
Be looking after a portfolio of Sonovates clients (circa 30 agencies), managing multiple payrolls on a weekly and monthly basis, and using different pension providers. You will be delivering an accurate and timely payroll service ensuring that each stage of the process is successfully completed, that all employees are paid correctly, and appropriate information is provided to the pension schemes, HMRC and other statutory bodies in a timely manner.
On a daily basis you will work closely with our operations team and key stakeholders to ensure we provide our agencies and candidates with a high level service and minimize disruption to their business. You can expect to have contact with our agencies and support them with their payroll specific queries such as IR35.
You will also have the opportunity to work with our product team to help streamline our processes and improve productivity within the business.
You will have extensive experience of payroll and should have ideally worked in a sole capacity processing start to finish payroll. You must have excellent communication skills, a high level of attention to detail and the ability to prioritise tasks and work to tight deadlines.
What Is Sonovate
Sonovate is a lending and technology with a clear vision To be the premier global financing platform for the ‘Future of Work’
We’ve created an end-to-end work pay solution to power the new working world. One that lets businesses unlock the power of flexible working, contract and freelance markets with none of the hard work or complications that come with old-school finance solutions.
We’re leading a revolution and changing how businesses of all shapes and sizes access finance and support to manage their freelance workforce.
About Our Team
It’s not just the work you do that matters but who you work alongside and it's fair to say Sonovate would not be what is today without our people - we’re a group of high-performing, fast-moving, collaborative individuals, who are authentic and don’t take ourselves too seriously.
We’ve always valued quality over quantity when expanding our team and that means that we have teams full of star players, across the board at Sonovate - sharing our experiences and building something great.
Our team live and breathe our Sonovate Values. We look to them daily when engaging with each other, our customers, making decisions and developing our goals. As we grow, our processes and strategies may change but our values will always remain at the heart of Sonovate.
As a Team We
Adapt to Change
Because we give a shit!
You should join us if
- You’re excited to be on the journey and share the highs and lows
- You are your best self in a fast moving, forever changing company
- You listen to understand and respectfully communicate in an open and honest way
- You like to share your knowledge and expertise with others around you
- You embrace freedom to think outside the box to solve problems
- You understand the importance of strong relationships built on integrity and trust
- You value stability in a product and company, over change and fast-growth
- You believe you don’t have anything new to learn
- You like to work independently believing a problem can be solved more effectively without a team
- You’re not motivated by producing quality work or taking pride in your actions or decisions
- 28 days holiday + bank holidays
- Private medical insurance with Bupa
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Techscheme with Apple and Currys PC World
- Working with latest technologies and leading SaaS providers
- Full remote working during the lockdown period, supported by Zoom, Slack,
- Eye care vouchers with Specsavers
- 50% discounted gym membership
- 50% off mobile apps (Calm, Duolingo, Audible, Les Mills)
- 2 days charity leave per year
- You’ll work for a company that is passionate about personal development and a strong community focused culture
If you think you fit the bill, hit the apply button now!
If you want to learn more, check out our Values Playbook and Behaviours deck
We know that diverse teams are strong teams. We promote a diverse, inclusive and empowering culture and are committed to recruiting, retaining and developing all our employee