“Do it with passion or not at all.” - Rosa Nouchette Carey.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with an established hospitality Group that is seeking an experienced Payroll Manager to join its HQ based in Central London. This is a wonderful role for someone looking to work in a vibrant, ever-growing company with a group of dedicated, supportive and creative colleagues.
This position will be part time, 36 - 40 hours per 10-day period (one week Monday-Thursday, the next just the Monday). Flexible working and office based, this role is accompanied by some excellent benefits such as health care cover and an employee discount scheme.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Responsible for payroll function end to end, including preparation of the payroll and BACS payments and pension submissions and detailed review for accuracy
• Analytical review of weekly payroll reports to project costing to ensure profitability
• Generate and distribute appropriate payroll paperwork
• Preparation and submission of statutory returns to the relevant tax authorities
• Administer auto enrolment and pension schemes
• Assist in maintaining financial information and systems
• Acting as the main contact point for all payroll related matters and resolve issues raised by employees or agents re. payslips and other payroll matters
• Maintain accurate account balances and conduct monthly payroll reconciliations
• Review payroll policies and amend procedures where required ensuring all systems are suitable for the company and expected growth
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Proven ability to work in multisite organisations
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Pro-active, supportive and positive attitude
• Ability to work to tight deadlines
• Ability to prioritise and multi-task