If you want to help shape our future and believe the data industry has a responsibility to train and develop its employees then this role could be for you.
Have you worked in a senior commercial role and want to utilise your skills in a new way by helping junior professionals develop?
We hire successful professionals with in excess of 10 years experience and pivot their career into a flexible role, helping develop and manage our teams of junior data consultants.
Kubrick Group is disrupting the Data and AI consulting market. In just 3 years we have surpassed all our growth expectations, secured and delivered solutions to a genuinely amazing client portfolio - in excess of 60 organisations - and have changed the lives of over 300 high-quality graduates by training them to become data engineers, data scientists and business data analysts.
Our business model is simple, we hire the best STEM graduates and train them in data specialisms, deploying them after 16 weeks training onto challenging client projects. After two years they can join our clients as permanent members of staff with no charge. Our model has clear differentiation and the traction we have gained to date is immense.
The future is incredibly bright, we love what we do and we need further Consultant Relationship Managers to help professionally develop our disparate work force.
This is a career defining opportunity to work with a differentiated offering, building the Kubrick brand. You can help us develop the data professionals of tomorrow.
Maintaining strong communication with a portfolio of Kubrick Consultants as they embark on client projects, you will be responsible for ensuring they are professionally developed and pastorally supported. You will also be accountable for executing a regular checkpoint process, with the intention of understanding developmental points, and opportunity identification with clients.
You will be joining a growing team of professionals, who pride themselves on taking responsibility for the preparedness, support, and development of our highly trained data consultants.
What can we give you?
Excellent flexibility and a break from the status quo
A hugely collaborative, supportive working environment
A strong sense of community
Opportunities to really develop our brilliant junior professionals
A company that prides itself on a forward-thinking, innovative culture
Background and Skills
- You will be an exceptional leader with experience of developing you own people and will have enjoyed this element of your role and foremost, a leader who believes in our model to disrupt the consulting world who wants to be instrumental in growing our business
- Whilst we do not look for specific experience, most team members have come from leadership roles in large corporates, in roles including Investment Banking, Finance, Risk, Programme Management, Product Management, Legal (to name but a few).
- Exceptional communicator, listener and influencer with an ability to work autonomously
- Demonstrable examples of developing solutions and delivering them within large scale organisations
- Passion for developing people, you love seeing people excel