Niche Recruitment is looking for a passionate and enthusiastic digital marketer ready to take the lead on digital marketing strategy. Joining a Swindon-based, values-driven business, you will support the sales team by shaping and delivering digital lead generation campaigns, across various channels including social media, email, paid search, and SEO. There is scope for this role to be part-time hours with a flexible working schedule, a minimum of 25 hours a week ideally.
Are you ready to apply Make sure you understand all the responsibilities and tasks associated with this role before proceeding.
As Performance Marketing Manager your main duties will be to;
- Plan, implement and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Develop and deliver content for use on web and social media channels which drives engagement and boosts brand awareness
- Increase online traffic by ensuring content is optimised
- Devise email campaign strategy to increase engagement to the existing and potential customer database
- Plan and monitor paid search strategies and manage the associated budget for maximum ROI
- Monitor overall campaign performance across all channels, reporting to the leadership team
- Make recommendations on actions needed to improve traction
- Act as the brand guardian, ensuring consistent tone of voice and branding is adhered to across the business
To be considered for the role of Performance Marketing Manager:
- Ideally 3 years plus experience within digital marketing in a B2B setting
- Exceptional storytelling and content creation skills, along with a solid understanding of content optimisation and SEO principles
- A passion for digital marketing
- Previous experience managing multiple social media platforms simultaneously
- An impressive track record of growing reach and engagement of social channels
- Previous email marketing experience, ideally with some HTML and CSS skills to update templates
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics
- A true team player
The role itself…
Playing a pivotal role in this newly created role, you will own the strategy and deliver a range of activities to enhance brand awareness and digital presence. Driven to deliver high-performing campaigns, you will be sup[ported by a Marketing Assistant, and work closely with the sales team to generate warm leads and with a jam-packed marketing calender. The role is part-time with the flexibility of working at least 25 hours a week ideally.
What the company is like…
An award-winning business that lives and breathes their core values daily, the team are incredibly passionate about their service offering. Committed to developing and nurturing staff, you will be given the training needed to excel in this role and access to industry-leading tools. The business has adopted a hybrid working model, with the team splitting their time between home and the office. With great employee benefits including generous holiday allowance, pension scheme, free parking, and an on-site gym, your hard work will be well rewarded.
How to apply…?
Does this sound like the challenge you’ve been waiting for? If so, Michelle at Niche Recruitment would love to hear from you. Apply now with a short covering letter.