Expatriate Law is a law firm specialising in family law advice for expatriates. The majority of our clients are British expatriates living in the major expat hubs of Dubai, Qatar and Singapore. We advise on divorce, financial remedies on divorce, child custody disputes and child abduction. Our office is based on the Strand, London WC2. Our website is: www.expatriatelaw.com
The firm are looking for a personal assistant/office manager to work from the London office 5 days a week for 3-4 hours a day. The position is ideal for a mother who wishes to fit a part time job around caring for children. Flexibility may be given during school holidays when working hours can be reduced or taken through home working.
The successful applicant will be proficient at Word and Excel, and have strong secretarial and organisational skills. Legal experience is helpful but not necessary. Client confidentiality and professionalism are essential. Duties will include:
- Direct contact with clients to schedule appointments, set up files, and organise meetings;
- Handling of all incoming post, uploading to our document management system and emailing to the appropriate fee earner;
- Handling all outgoing post and document exchange;
- Maintaining court hearing planner;
- Creation and printing of bundles for Court;
- Organising and maintaining the original documents files held at the office;
- Running the office and ensuring stationery, court folders etc are kept in stock;
- Assisting fee earners with administration and drafting tasks as required.
An hourly rate of £15-20 will be offered, depending on the experience of the successful applicant.