On Tuesday 8th January 2019 we’re opening our doors giving you a chance to find out more about working as a Personal Banking Consultant within our contact centre (Nationwide Now). Apply now to reserve your place.
- Personal Banking Managers in Nationwide NOW, Bournemouth Contact Centre.
- Basic salary £17,682 (depending on experience) on a permanent contract
- Part Time minimum of 16 hours per week, 11.00am to 3.00pm Monday to Friday but other hours will be considered and can be discussed on the 8th
Nationwide NOW is an amazing digital service that leads the way in the financial services market, as we were the first on the High Street offering this facility and service to our customers. This technology enables us to connect and meet the needs of our customers over a high quality video link, meaning they can speak to us at a time convenient to them.
If customer service and doing the right thing is important to you, send in your application by clicking apply today!
Who we're looking for
We’re looking for someone with an interest in people who is able to build rapport quickly with plenty of drive and commitment. Ideally you’ll also have bags of confidence and be able to speak to lots of different types of people in any situation.
As a minimum requirement you’ll:
- Have experience in a customer service environment
- Able communicate confidently and clearly
- Able to use a PC and navigate different systems whilst speaking to customers
- Be enthusiastic and work with team members to be part of building a solid relationship with our members
It would be nice if you:
- Enjoy the challenge of problem solving and keen to continuously learn and improve
- Telephony experience.
- Experience in financial services
- Can speak fluently in an additional language (other than English)
Working within our contact centre, you’ll be video linked to a customer in one of our branches.
You’ll be guiding customers through our range of award winning products and spotting opportunities to really make a difference. You’ll need to have the confidence to build relationships with people that expect a wide knowledge of financial services. You’ll be comfortable in answering a simple question to handling a complex problem. But don’t worry we’ll give you all the training you need to speak with confidence.
You’ll stay enthusiastic, calm and polite. You’ll share your in-depth knowledge of our products and services with our customers, making sure they have all the information they need to make the right choice.
Although you’ll mostly be working within a pod speaking to customers you’ll be part of a close knit team that supports each other with any questions and feedback.
You’ll have to be able to spot customers that could really benefit from our product range. You’ll need to know the ins and outs of our products and services and how to work our computer systems and processes, but again we’ll train you in all that.
The extras you'll get
We’re the 3rd best large employer in the UK for a reason. If you put a lot in, it’s only fair you should get a lot out. So if you help us do the right thing for our customers, we’ll help further your career at Nationwide.
- 24 days’ holiday + bank holidays
- The ability to ‘buy’ another 10 days’ holiday
- Benefits scheme giving you access to discount vouchers at various retail outlets
- Access to loads of training to help you progress and develop your career
- Pension scheme where if you pay in 7% we’ll top it up to 23%
- Life assurance worth 8x your salary
We think it’s a great place to work, and we’re not afraid of giving you praise when you’ve done well.