An exciting opportunity has arisen working for an award winning, high growth company, established over 30 years.
Position: Personal Assistant
Contracted Hours: 3pm - 7pm / 4pm - 8pm (can be flexible)
Salary: £12 p/h (negotiable depending on experience)
Senior Business Manager
Check all associated application documentation thoroughly before clicking on the apply button at the bottom of this description.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Document Management to support ISO
- Organising and scheduling the diary for online meetings and external/internal visits, also scheduling the diary for document updates
- Managing emails and working with the systems currently in place
- Putting together emails and quotes for approval for the SBM to send on
- Organise and maintain the office filing system
- Requesting prices from suppliers
- General organisation
- Assisting the SBM with implementing new systems/ideas within the business
- Documenting meeting minutes
- You will also have the freedom to suggest new/alternative ways of working
Qualifications and Skills:
- Proven work experience as a Personal Assistant, Executive Assistant or similar role
- Proven ability to manage a flexible and complex schedule
- Ability to interact professionally with high profile clients and executives
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills
- Proactive, a self-starter who enjoys working in an entrepreneurial environment
- A basic knowledge of the Microsoft Office Package as well as the ability to learn company-specific software if required.
- A high degree of discretion and confidentiality
- Strong administration skills including diary management
Salary and Benefits:
- Company credit card, mobile phone, laptop. *
- Health club membership, private health care, life insurance. *
- Interest free loans to support with house purchases, holidays etc
- Daily fresh fruit, biscuits, tea, coffee, mineral water etc...
- Pre-interview "personality profile assessment" to match your skills to the role.
** Benefit applicable after qualifying employment period.
Candidates must have the right to legally work in the UK