Agile Working Options
Flexible / Variable Hours
Job Description Summary
Manage a designated portfolio of on-going client relationships and introductions from across the Group, identifying and addressing clients financial and banking needs, and acting in the client’s best interest at all times.
Personal Wealth Adviser - Schroders Personal Wealth
Schroders Personal Wealth combines over 400 years of expertise from two leading British companies – partnering to bring financial planning services to more people in the UK.
Schroders Personal Wealth combines Lloyds Banking Group’s significant customer base, multi-channel distribution and digital capabilities with Schroders’ investment and wealth management expertise and technology capabilities.
Our focus is on the personal relationship we develop with our customers, underpinned by our multi-channel customer reach and our global investment expertise. Our aim is to become a top UK financial planning business within five years.
Would you like to be part of making this possible?
We’re growing our regulated advice team.
What does this role involve?
- You’re there to ensure we meet the needs of our clients. So, most of your time will be spent talking to existing and new customers
- You’ll be meeting new and existing clients face to face and over the phone, conducting meetings and providing holistic financial advice to review and meet their immediate and ongoing financial needs
- You’ll have a dedicated area to lead including a branded group of branches
- You’ll handle and build a designated portfolio of ongoing client relationships and introductions from across the Group, identifying and addressing clients financial needs
- You’ll own the client relationship, so you’ll be the liaison with all the right teams to ensure first class standards of service
- You’ll be establishing links with introducers, both internal and external
- We offer a range of agile and flexible working patterns
A bit about you….
A new venture like this doesn’t happen very often. We’ve built an opportunity to really differentiate our service from what is out there already. So, the roles we're recruiting for need people who are excited by the difference they can make.
- It’s essential you are CII Level 4 Diploma qualified or equivalent and that you a hold level 4 Regulations & Ethics exam – R01 or equivalent.
- If your role is to advise Clients who are 80 years old or more, you’ll need to hold / obtain within 6 months of starting in role a Long Term Care qualification – CF8 or equivalent
- You have a background in financial advice even if this hasn’t been in banking – we’d still love to hear from you
- You’re comfortable working with multiple systems, taking care of complex cases and guiding customers in the wide range of products we offer
- You’re not interested in treading water, you’re motivated to ensure you give your customers the best service possible, and you’re keen to identify and work with new clients
- Your professionalism, integrity and high standards of business ethics go without saying so….
- It’s second nature to you to ensure that the advice you give and the actions you take follow our internal framework as well as external regulatory and statutory requirements
- You know how to manage risk to ensure your client’s best interests are met
- You’re passionate about your own development and maintain your levels of professional standing and competence and you’re genuinely committed to living our values, behaviours and meeting our Codes of Responsibility
Why should you apply?
- This is an employed role, so on top of your basic salary there's bonus and additional earning potential
- We have a full employee benefits package including medical insurance and pension to name just a few
- You’ll have your own client bank to build and maintain relationships throughout your career with us
- Your role is about growing your portfolio so if you’re passionate about making sure new clients access the same support your existing clients get from us – then this role is for you
- You’d be working with your LBG colleagues and our LBG customer base – so there is a referral pool there for you, ensuring that customers work with the right people to meet their full financial needs
- You’ll be able to give full holistic advice to your clients, across the full range of our products including IHT, pre and post retirement planning, investments, trust planning and protection
- You’ll have access to award winning technology that combines back-office, business management, client management, wrap platform and investment solutions as an all-in-one intuitive web-based suite helping simplify operations and freeing up time to focus on clients. An integrated secure client portal also allows clients an on-line consolidated view of their wealth, bringing you the potential to efficiently service a greater range of clients than before.
We pride ourselves on the quality of the training and support you'll receive. We value your growth and happiness so, working in a small team you’ll have support through coaching and development from your line manager and regional compliance and training managers. Add to this that our expert local support teams are there to give you additional help with technical aspects, and you end up with a collaborative and inclusive culture.
More than this, our ethos is to provide equal opportunities to all, and to ensure we represent the communities we serve.
If like us, you’re more motivated by customers than by targets and you'd thrive in a culture that is values and client led – come and talk to us. Select the Apply Now button to start the conversation.
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we’re building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.
What does this role involve?
You're there to ensure we meet the needs of our clients. So, most of your time will be spent talking to existing and new customers
You'll be meeting new and existing clients face to face and over the phone, conducting meetings and providing holistic financial advice to review and meet their immediate and ongoing financial needs
You'll have a dedicated area to lead including a branded group of branches
You'll handle and build a designated portfolio of ongoing client