Initial 6 months
The Institutional Equity Division (IED) is a global leader in the origination, distribution and trading of equity, equity-linked and equity-derivative securities. The Firm's equity Sales & Trading operations provide liquidity, distribute content, and create product solutions to help our clients generate alpha. The Equity Financing Products department acts as a strategic partner to more than 800 top hedge fund managers: executing and clearing trades across asset classes, time zones, and currencies; providing financing and expertise to help manage risk and benefit from technology; and consults to help launch new funds and connect with them potential investors.
- Support of the data management process, including liaising with third party vendors
- Assisting with project work relating to legal processes of the platform
- Management of rebate calculation process for distributors, alongside internal teams
- Assisting on preparation for high level internal meetings
- Overseeing trade flow process (subscription and redemptions)
- Providing a high level of support to the Platform Management Team
- Management of the internal Fund information
- Assisting in project managing new business integration, including:
- Liaising with external and internal lawyers
- Managing the client timeline to ensure a timely and successful launch
- Providing support to the Platform Management Team
- Knowledge of Funds, Fund structures fund management companies and alternative Investments required. Knowledge of UCITS regulation would be beneficial
- Exposure to equity strategies would be beneficial
- You are a high-caliber graduate with a degree from a top institution (finance or economics degree preferred, but not required).
- You are committed to excellence in your work and maintain high professional and ethical standards.
- You have a strong knowledge of Excel (including pivot tables, basic macros), Word and efficient use of PowerPoint to create compelling presentations
- You are analytical, quantitative, insightful, adaptable, detail oriented, a quick learner, enjoy problem solving, a team player, a multi-tasker and possess a strong work ethic and a positive attitude.