This role will be working on different projects involving large sets of local authority data. You will be required to understand the project briefs, gather requirements and to quickly translate the data into relevant meaningful reports and dashboards.
Scroll down the page to see all associated job requirements, and any responsibilities successful candidates can expect.
The role will be working remotely and hours can be flexible to suit circumstances. This could also have the potential to become a permanent position.
You should have:
- Strong Power BI skills
- Expert knowledge of Power BI features such as Dax and Power Query
- The ability to analyse data – data analytics
- Data shaping, modeling, and report building
- Experience working with relational data
- Strong communication skills and the ability to act as a mentor to colleagues as well as the ability work well with end users.
- Experience working to tight deadlines and delivering on projects
For further details on this Health Tech role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist care consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you’ll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to any organisation without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 468 9230. We look forward to speaking with you!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees – one on your behalf and the other on the Client’s behalf. In planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car – we want to contribute to help save the planet!