PQ Accountant / Client Manager
Flexible Part Time Hours
This is your opportunity to join a progressive and dynamic Accounts Practice in Liverpool.
Due to growth, my client is looking to recruit a PQ Accountant / Client Manager to join the team on a PART TIME basis. You will play a strategic role within the organisation and be welcomed into a successful team whilst working with your own portfolio of clients.
Ideally you will have proven Practice experience and will be Studying AAT or part ACCA/ACA or equivalent qualification with some practice experience.
The role will be assisting but not limited to:
You will work within a team and assist with existing clients demands and needs with accounts preparation and deadlines.
- Assisting with bookkeeping duties
- Posting journals
- Processing payments
- Assisting with VAT returns, preparation of statutory accounts
- Assisting with self-assessment tax returns
- Client ad hoc queries and dealing with HMRC
- Develop and maintain effective client relationships
- Liaise with third parties as required (HMRC, mortgage brokers, other members of your team, payroll bureau, etc)
- Preferably ACA/ACCA qualified and a good academic record
- Accounts Production & Business Tax, IRIS Personal Tax, Excel, Word, Outlook, Sage, Xero
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to work as part of a team, yet also work using own initiative
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- You will have proven practice experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good IT skills including word & excel
- You will be offered full training and guidance and potential study support if wish to progress to obtaining accounting qualifications such as ACCA, ACA, AAT etc.
- Good holidays, pension, and health care
- Free parking
If this is a role that you feel you would excel in the please apply and forward up to date CV