PR Account Manager - Freelance Contract - Mate ity Cover: 24 hrs per week
This well established, highly reputable Brand Communications Agency specialises in Luxury Travel / Lifestyle and works with some of the world's leading luxury brands. They are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join them on a freelance basis for a minimum of 9 months.
PR Account Manager - What will I be doing ?
- Account management of a mix of global client accounts
- Building on a solid network of key contacts within travel and lifestyle media
- Ownership of account PR and Marketing strategies, plans and direct management of client relationships
- Support to the Managing Director on new business proposals and the development of junior team members
PR Account Manager - What experience do I need ?
- It is essential that you have a passion for travel and hospitality and that you are a confident relationship builder
- Experience of working with luxury lifestyle brands in a communications or editing role
- Knowledge and an understanding of the travel industry would be preferable
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and a strong team player
- Good contacts across consumer and trade lifestyle and travel media
- Strong written and communication skills and ability to write compelling copy and creative media pitches
- Second and third language an advantage
- Confidence in speaking and presenting in public
- Ability to travel
PR Account Manager - what else do I need to know?
This is a freelance role and will be for a minimum of 9 months possibly longer. The hours are flexible - approximately 24 hours a week preferably across 5 days with a minimum of 2 of those being in the office in Central London.