PR & Marketing Manager - Design/Artwork Industry - Part Time
Salary: DOE plus benefits, flexible working
Hours: Part Time 3-4 days a week
Reports to: Deputy Managing Director
Due to the continued organic success and growth, over the last 30 years, this highly successful international Creative Packaging & Brand Building Agency, based in South London, has a unique opportunity for an experience PR/Marketing Manager to manage the PR, marketing and communication responsibilities, with east access to South London. This is a brand new position, a great opportunity to work closely with the Deputy Managing Director in leading a successful Packaging Design agency into its next stage of growth. You must have design industry experience in either branding, design and/or packaging design. It is essential you are able to demonstrate knowledge of the language and landscape used within the design and artworking industry.
As the PR and Marketing Manager you will be responsible for running and advising the business in regard to all PR, marketing and communication aspects. You will be responsible for creating and executing the company’s marketing strategy to drive brand recognition and loyalty. You will lead marketing campaigns, and in time evaluate marketing performance metrics in order to take the company to a new level. You will have experience in social media actions, and formulation of press releases, writing articles, speeches and hold a good editorial network.
- Define and execute the marketing strategy and activities according to the marketing plan; such strategies should encompass all channels including online and offline marketing, CRM, social media, traditional PR campaigns and advertising (print and digital).
- In time coordinate all marketing activities to generate leads and collaborate with other teams to promote offerings.
- Inform clients and prospects of products and services through creative marketing strategies.
- Track and report performance of all marketing campaigns
PR and Communication:
- Proactively manage the Company’s strategic PR and Communications plan that identifies key priorities and themes.
- Responsible for producing and overseeing high quality external and internal communications to help support and promote the company’s brand and reputation to the media and other external and internal audiences.
- Lead and develop an integrated communications strategy for the company to support and enhance the Company’s strategic profile and vision.
- Drive and oversee the identification of PR opportunities to help position the Company as an employer and creative agency of choice across all media and online channels.
- Work directly with key stakeholders to manage and develop relationships with key media to help build and increase media coverage, including any appropriate press release opportunities.
- Devise and lead on execution of articles, presentations, and speeches. Assist in pitch work as appropriate.
- Manage any appropriate awards submission programmes/promotional events as part of building the Company’s reputation within the market.
- Manage and update online communications such as the Company’s website/intranet and any other social media tools used such as LinkedIn, etc.
Job Skills and qualifications
- Industry/agency experience in either branding, design and/or packaging is essential. To have held a role in either a marketing, business development, account handling or design capacity in this industry is essential.
- To have relevant PR, marketing and communications experience.
- Ability to develop and implement successful marketing strategies
- Strong interest in PR, internal communications and the use and promotion of social media channels/digital media platforms.
- Similar experience and/or know-how/ability in working with the media, handling and managing media enquiries.
- Experience and/or ability in writing articles, speeches, presentations and press releases within the design industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to deal with all levels of employees and guests in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with external and internal contacts
- You will have experience in MS Office packages (Outlook/Word/Excel).
- You will be able to balance and own your own workload.
- You will be flexible and able to co-ordinate multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.