THE COMPANYOur client is a national charity working for social justice.
THE ROLEThis is a newly created job for a PR and Press Manager (working for 4 days/ week).
The role is all about promoting the work of the charity (both reactive and proactive) by engaging with the political journalists in the national media
YOUTo thrive in the job or Press PR Manager you MUST have
- excellent experience of media relations including pitching stories to journalists
- excellent writing skills and a keen eye for a good story (both reactive and proactive)
- interest in matters of social justice
- outstanding relationship building skills and
- the ability to work at pace.
The role might also suit candidates with agency experience as well as journalists.
This is a permanent job but our client is also considering a temporay or T2P approach.
Please only apply for this role if you are eligible to work in the UK.