Kingston upon Thames
11 days ago
If you want to know about the requirements for this role, read on for all the relevant information.
- LondonTHE COMPANYOur client is a national charity working for social justice.
Please note that this role is either for a Press Officer for 5 days week (at £32,400) or for a Press Manager for 4 days/ week (at a pro rata salary of £40k ).THE ROLEThis is a newly created job and would suit either a Press Officer (working 5 days/ week) or a PR and Press Manager (working for 4 days/ week).
The role is all about promoting the work of the charity (both reactive and proactive) by engaging with the political journalists in the national mediaYOUTo thrive in the job or Press PR Manager/ Press Officer you MUST have
- a keen eye for a good story (both reactive and proactive)
- excellent writing skills and experience of pitching stories to journalists
- outstanding relationship building skills and
- the ability to work at pace.
The role might also suit candidates with agency experience as well as journalists.
Please note that this role is either for a Press Officer for 5 days week (at £32,400) or for a Press Manager for 4 days/ week (at a pro rata salary of £40k ).PR Manager (part time)/Press Officer (full time)
- LondonIf this role isn't what you are looking for, don't worry.
At Stopgap we cover a wider range of freelance and permanent positions with dedicated sector specialists.
It is worth checking our website for all our latest jobs and registering to receive job alerts so you are the first to know about a new opportunity.Marketing, Digital and Creative Recruitment
- The Stopgap Way.