PR / Marketing Manager – Part-Time
Check all associated application documentation thoroughly before clicking on the apply button at the bottom of this description.
Salary: circa £45k plus benefits, flexible working
Hours: 3-4 days a week
Reports to: Deputy Managing Director
Due to continued success and growth within this highly successful international Creative Packaging & Brand Building Agency based in South London, a unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced PR/Marketing Manager to manage the PR, marketing and communication responsibilities for the business. It is a new position and therefore a great opportunity to develop this area - you must be passionate and have the drive to do this.
The PR and Marketing Manager will be responsible for running PR and marketing campaigns throughout the year. You will be responsible for creating campaigns that drive our profile and reputation, predominantly though social media and vertical press editorial. You will then evaluate marketing performance metrics in order to optimise future activity. You will have experience in social media, writing press releases & articles, speeches and hold a good editorial network. German language proficiency is desired but not essential.
COVID -19 Safety Standards
All staff are given the option to work from home on a rotation basis, providing a safe place to work for all staff at all times.
PR and Communication:
· Proactively manage the Company’s strategic PR and Communications plan that identifies key priorities and themes.
· Responsible for producing and overseeing high quality external and internal communications to help support and promote the company’s brand and reputation to the media and other external and internal audiences.
· Lead and develop an integrated communications strategy for the company to support and enhance the Company’s strategic vision.
· Drive and oversee the identification of PR opportunities to help position the Company as an employer and creative agency of choice across all media and online channels.
· Work directly with key stakeholders to manage and develop relationships with key media to help build and increase media coverage, including any appropriate press release opportunities.
· Devise and lead on the execution of articles, presentations, and speeches. Assist in pitch work as appropriate.
· Manage any appropriate awards submission programmes/ promotional events as part of building the Company’s reputation within the market.
· Manage and update online communications such as the Company’s website/ intranet and social media channels.
· Define and execute the marketing strategy and activities according to the marketing plan; such strategies should encompass all channels including online and offline marketing, CRM, social media, traditional PR campaigns and advertising (print and digital).
· In time coordinate all marketing activities to generate leads and collaborate with other teams to promote offerings.
· Inform clients and prospects of products and services through creative marketing strategies.
· Track and report performance of all marketing campaigns
Job Skills and qualifications:
· To have at least 3 years’ relevant PR, marketing and communications experience
· Ability to develop and implement successful marketing strategies
· Strong experience and interest in PR, internal communications and the use and promotion of social media channels/digital media platforms
· Proven experience in working with the media, handling and managing media enquiries
· Experience in writing articles, speeches, presentations and press releases
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills
· Ability to deal with all levels of employees and guests in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner
· Ability to develop and maintain relationships with external and internal contacts
· To have experience within the creative/branding industry is advantageous
· To speak some German is desired, but not essential
· You will have experience in MS Office packages (Outlook/Word/Excel)
· You will be able to balance and own your own workload
· You will be flexible and able to coordinate multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
· Conscientious, reliable, good attendance and timekeeping standards
· Excellent attention to detail and works with precision
· Effective project manager, able to manage workload
· Honest, trustworthy, and able to work unsupervised
· Demonstrates initiative, is creative and contributes ideas
· A pragmatic approach to problem-solving without cutting corners
· Friendly, approachable, respectful and a positive team player
· Flexible, adaptable, calm whilst working under pressure
· Professional with excellent communication skills
· Proactively takes ownership of daily tasks with a can-do attitude
· Must be able to work flexibly to meet the needs of the business
COVID -19 Safety Standards
All applications need to be within commuting distance of the office in South London. Client services staff have the potential to work from home on a rotation basis. The office has followed government protocol by completing a thorough risk assessment in order to provide a safe place to work.