Anne Jagger recruitment are seeking a Private Client Lawyer on behalf of a firm of highly regarding Solicitors. Based in their busy Witney practice you will have a minimum of 2 years post qualification experience.
- Experience of managing a caseload, with the appropriate supervision.
- Experience of both Will and LPA drafting is essential, as is the ability to administer straight forward estates. Any experience of trusts, tax, HNW or Court of Protection work would be an advantage.
- Working toward STEP accreditation is an advantage, but not a necessity. The right candidate will be able to work independently as well as part of a team, be very personable and also highly organised. Full time preferred but part-time considered.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to develop in the department and drive the business forward with no chargeable hours target.
Salary and benefits:
- Salary according to experience.
- 25 days annual leave plus normal Bank Holidays.
For more details about this position and the full range of our temporary and permanent roles in Witney and many other Oxfordshire locations, please contact out Witney recruitment office and do also visit our website www.annejagger.com as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.