JOB TITLE: PRIVATE CLIENT SOLICITOR - PART-TIME
Have you got what it takes to succeed The following information should be read carefully by all candidates.
SALARY: up to £50,000 (pro-rata) depending on experience
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge? Do you want to work Part-time in an established firm? This highly regarded and established firm is looking to appoint a Part-time Private Client Lawyer to their market-leading Private Client department.
MAIN PURPOSE OF ROLE :
Effectively manage a caseload of Private Client. Undertake all types of legal work in the department concerned, assist with other general legal work if required.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Private Client Solicitor with 2 - 4 years PQE to work for an established and highly regarded practice based in Worcester. This firm has a fantastic reputation and a strong management team.
The work will be private with the main objective to provide pragmatic advice often in very difficult times. Managing a caseload will include but not be limited to:
- Preparation of wills
- Administration of estates
- Tax planning
- general private client work.
- Probate and trust matters.
- Advising and representing clients
- Ensuring clients are regularly updated as to progress and costs
- Liaising with relevant experts, ensuring that they receive clear and appropriate instructions on behalf of clients
- Working at all times in accordance with the requirements of the SRA, the Office Manual and the firm’s accreditations
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- As a Private Client Lawyer, you will have from 2+ Years' PQE and be able to demonstrate detailed knowledge and technical expertise in dealing with complex private client caseloads
- Running your own caseloads
- A good track record of billings
- Efficient and well organised
- Excellent organisation skills
- Conscientiousness and willingness to work beyond normal hours (when required to get the work done)
- Excellent written and verbal English, including the ability to review own work critically to ensure accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal skills with colleagues and especially in relation to handling anxious and emotional clients
- Smart appearance and presentation
- Appropriate legal qualifications
- Excellent, up-to-date knowledge and experience of the relevant area of law and legal practice
This firm offers a good benefit, including home and office work-life balance. Part-time work would also be taken into consideration.
If you are an experienced Solicitor with strong communication skills and confidence with clients and a good understanding of Private Client, we would welcome your CV
Where a level of experience is indicated, this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience.
Family Solicitor, Private Client Solicitor, Wills, trusts and probate, LPA's