Process Business Analyst - Part Time
We're looking for a part-time Process Business Analyst to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with a demonstrable background in managing the BA side of process improvement projects from start to finish.
If that's you then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
Please note: This is initially a fixed term 12 months part-time role working 18.5 hours per week, but there is the potential for the role to become permanent in the future.
Reporting to the Project Manager and based in the company's Walsall office, as the Process Business Analyst you will be primarily accountable for the Business Analyst side of all projects you're assigned to.
In the job you'll be tasked with the following:
- Documenting business processes and identifying risks and opportunities so they can be understood by the Business Partners
- Interpreting business processes and requirements to deliver conceptual designs, delivering against business requirements
- Understanding business needs related to transformation or change and working with stakeholders through business change journeys
- Producing and delivering presentations, reports, and specifications that are clear concise to business stakeholders, including supporting delivery at the Executive level
- Managing an overall work plan for yourself to ensure activity is assigned and delivered on time and to budget
- Coaching others in techniques and approaches, effectively and positively challenging and influencing to support best outcomes
We are looking for a Business Analyst with a good level of experience in process improvement projects.
Ideally you will also have some experience in :
- Six Sigma or Lean methodologies
- Working with stakeholders at all levels
- Data analysis
In addition, you will also ideally have an ISEB or CBAP
Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to see your CV.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as either a BA or as a Business Consultant.
Basic salary: Up to £40,000 per annum (pro-rata)
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Holiday buy back
- EAP/online support
- Onsite gym
- Cycle to work scheme
- My premier benefits
- Pension scheme
- Workplace day nursery
- Salary sacrifice car scheme
- Everyday health plan
They're a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Have family values
- Give their employees the opportunity to be noticed and grow
- Offer regular working patterns enabling a good work/life balance
Interested? If you think you're right for this Business Analyst role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.