London HQ Bristol UK, Melbourne, Tel-Aviv, East Coast USA | 50-100
Our ‘Why’, ‘How’, and ‘What’
ihorizon is your accounting partner to accelerate your business growth. Gathering years of experience and expertise in scaling tech businesses, and weaving them into impressive and intelligent finance solutions, we specialise in accounting and innovative finance solutions for entrepreneurs and startups in the tech industry.
Our vision is to be the founders choice for startup accounting. How? By providing no-nonsense finance solutions, we share knowledge & innovation across our network, and enable the best of the world’s startups to achieve their own vision.
Do you want to work in a team of motivated and talented individuals and partner with some of the world’s fastest growing tech startups such as This, Gousto, and Patch? We put partnership at the heart of everything we do, that’s why you will interact with Founders, Financial Directors, CFOs, COOs and Office Managers right from the start and help businesses grow from within.
A day in the life of a Product Manager
You’ll be managing and shaping the future of our suite of web apps. From small internal tools to mission-critical customer-facing apps you’ll work with managers and team leaders to build products that drive innovation and streamline processes. You have a passion for designing and building beautiful interfaces and thoughtful interactions. You obsess over the customer experience and will scope requirements, design wireframes and lead developers to execute on those requirements.
- Experience in delivering web products from idea to deployment
- Strong experience working and developing in a full-stack environment
- Ability to work with non-technical people to understand and scope requirements
- Strong experience working with Git and issue tracking tools
- Experience with Python and preferably Django
- Strong time management, organisational and planning skills
- Excellent communication skills - in person and written
The Role & Responsibilities
- Work with team leaders to scope requirements for existing and future applications
- Lead the overall architecture of our suite of apps
- Plan and design wireframes & prototypes for applications
- Lead developers to execute on those requirements
- Scrutinise and QA code, enforcing clean code practices
- Ensure best practices for security are followed when developing applications
What we offer you
An opportunity to work with the world’s leading tech startups.
️ Autonomous and flexible work style - 2 WFH d/m and flex-start & finish times each day (+-1). We don’t need timesheets to be at our most efficient!
Monthly Deliveroo Lunches
Frequent socials including team sports days, retro video game competitions, drinks, and dinners thrown by our very own social committee.
Green Team - environmental catch-ups and initiatives.
Tech - all of the latest tools you need to get the job done.
Personal Development - we’re harnessing a culture of learning and want you to have the chance to become a leader from day 1.
Profit Share - after 1-year service, you’re eligible for our profit share scheme.
Pension plan with a 3% employer contribution.
22 days’ holiday a year (plus UK public holidays), and Xmas Eve to NY office closure.
Please note - In light of the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, all ihorizon employees are working remotely and we will be conducting all interviews virtually for the foreseeable future. We will continue hiring as usual