• We’re looking for a Product Manager in our head offices in Swindon.
• £42,370 to £61,201 p.a. on a 35 hour week
• This is a 12 month secondment, so you will need your Line Manager’s permission to apply.
• Please send in your application by Sunday 11 November 2018.
The mortgage market is evolving rapidly in its approach to service and engagement. This role is about developing a deep understanding of our products, the market and what members want, both now and in the future. It is then about working with colleagues across the business to deliver change that will maintain our market leading satisfaction whilst ensuring fair outcomes. You’ll to identify and help deliver opportunities to improve policy, efficiency and customer experiences; driving satisfaction up whilst driving costs and complaints down.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a member focused team to drive real benefits for our members. You’ll play a key role in product management, acting as a mortgage expert and getting involved with proposition improvements that make a real difference to members and the Society. You’ll also lead our response to issues and risks.
Who we're looking for
As a minimum requirement you’ll:
• have experience of understanding complex issues and finding good solutions.
• be used to delivering initiatives and propositions with a range of stakeholders.
• have a passion for doing the right thing for members, whilst also understanding risk and commercial considerations.
• be used to presenting, written and verbally, to influence senior stakeholders to gain buy-in and approval.
It would be nice if you also had:
• a strong knowledge of mortgages and the mortgage market
• product Management experience, especially within mortgages
• a relevant degree or qualification
What you'll be doing
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a customer focused team. You’ll play a key role in product management, acting as a mortgage expert and getting involved with proposition improvements that make a real difference to members and the Society. You’ll also lead our response to issues and risks.
The extras you'll get
If you put a lot in, it’s only fair you should get a lot out. So if you help us do the right thing for our members, we’ll help further your career with us.
As part of our team you’ll get:
• Access to training to help you progress and develop your technical skills and career
• Pension scheme where if you pay in 7% we’ll top it up to 23%
• Life assurance worth 8x your salary
• 24 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
• The ability to 'buy’ up to 10 days more holiday
• Flexible benefits scheme giving you access to discount vouchers at various retail outlets
• Access to an annual performance related bonus scheme