BAT is delighted to be partnering with Inclusivity Partners to present two opportunities for career Returners. Please ensure you have read the BAT programme overview on the Returner page for full information.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Returner to reignite their laboratory career working for a large organisation operating at the forefront of Next Generation Product development. This opportunity is offered on a 6 month contract paying a daily rate with the possibility of converting to a permanent role. The successful candidate will work across multiple teams managing the projects as well as the Safety and Analytical Science teams.
The role will require excellent stakeholder management skills and an ability to work efficiently across different time zones. Initially the role will be based from home, however there will be a requirement to attend the Laboratory based in Southampton in the new year.
The successful Returner will have:
- Degree or equivalent in a science or related subject
- Detailed knowledge and experience of Next Generation Products, including their composition, function and operating principles
- Detailed understanding of chemical and biological testing approaches
- Planning and implementation skills
- Ability to manage a portfolio of projects
- Detailed knowledge and experience of product research
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills; ability to influence key stakeholders up to senior level
In addition, you will be comfortable working in a laboratory environment.
- Diligent & conscientious
- Attention to detail
- Well organised
- Familiar with general lab practices with full awareness of lab health & safety
BAT invites those who have been on a career break for 18+ months and are seeking a supportive environment to re-commence their career.
Upon commencement you will receive one to one coaching support from Inclusivity's highly experienced coaching team, as well as group training to support you getting up to speed.
To apply - click on the apply button below and follow instructions on the BAT page.