Production Development Manager (Maternity Cover) Job Advert
• LIFE IS TOO SHORT... WORK SOMEWHERE FUN!!
• Konditor & Cook is a family business, and we want to build for future generations by becoming employee-owned.
• We made our first cake in 1993. 25 years on, we’re on a mission to Spread Joy Through Cake!
• We are looking for an experienced Production Manager to join our team for a maternity cover role specifically to develop Konditor & Cook’s production team and operations.
If you are reward driven and a passionate person who will help nurture our vision, culture and values, this is the job you have always been looking for.
Cakes make people happy, and we know our cakes are talked about for years to come. Celebrate everyday by being at the heart of our customer celebrations.
We have already been part of over a million celebrations in the last 25 years, and we can’t wait to be part of more. If you want to celebrate everyday we would love to hear from you.
• Based on experience, available on application
• Maternity Cover
• 3-4 Days per week
About your Job Role:
• You will be overseeing the K&C product range; developing new customer favourites whilst also driving the commercials of new product development
• You will be engaged in developing our production strategy to support the long term growth objectives of K&C
• You will be managing all profit and loss aspects of the production operation to achieve the business goals
• You will inspire and lead the production team to make amazing cakesand grow the profit of K&C
• You will lead the coaching & development of talent in the business and building succession across the team
• You will be responsible for d improving the operational standards in the production arm of the business
• Company wide performance related bonus up to 20% of salary
• 60% Staff discount
• A cake on your birthday
• A free wedding/civil partnership cake for your special day
• Subscription to the CODE app (up to 50% off in some of the best bars & restaurants across London)
• 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
• Subsidised gym membership
• Regular company parties
• Production experience
• Leadership experience
Application Deadline: Wednesday 28th November 2018