Element are pleased to be partnering alongside a new Project Accountant (Part time/22.5 hours) to join a market-leading Bristol client.
Following several new acquisitions, this role will work closely with the project team to assist in ongoing development of systems/processes. You will be a 'hands-on’ accountant who is looking for a new challenge.
As a Project Accountant, your responsibilities will comprise but not be limited to:
- Responsible for month-end delivery and overseeing the timely production of financial reports of project
- Ongoing analysis/insight to support the project team
- Developing senior stakeholder relationships across the wider group
- Ad-hoc project requirements alongside the Group FC
- Ideally qualified (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) or equivalent experience
- Proven background running month-end processes
- Strong excel skills (vlookup, sum if)
£45,000 - £55,000 (pro-rata) + benefits