With an expanding workload in our Edinburgh and Glasgow Engineering design studios we are seeking to appoint two Project Engineers with around 2-4 years post graduate experience to augment our teams (one position in Glasgow and one in Edinburgh).
This position offers excellent career prospects and training for advancement to Chartered Engineer status, and longer term within the business, together with a wide and varied workload.
You should have excellent communication skills and be able to represent Harley Haddow through direct contact with clients and other design team members as well as being able to manage your own workload.
The following are required.
- At least 2-4 years’ civil engineering design experience.
- Relevant tertiary level qualifications (HNC, HND, Degree etc)
- Experience of using software packages such as AUTOCAD, PDS and microdrainage or similar.
- Civil design experience; e.g. SUDS, roads and drainage is essential
- Site visit and survey/inspection experience
- Ability to work on own
- Confident & capable individual with strong technical & communication skills.
- Able to represent the company through direct contact with clients and other design team members as well as being able to manage your own workload.
We require the equivalent of 4 days a week to be worked but there could be flexibility on how the hours were worked.