The role is providing day-to-day support in the provision of commercial property project management services. Duties would include, for example:
- Supporting the Project Manager with day-to-day project queries.
- Collating consultant appointment documents.
- Liaising with project solicitors.
- Collating project invoices from various consultants e.g. architects, planning consultants.
- Preparing master budget planner for each project.
- Production of monthly reports for clients.
- Administrative assistance e.g. meeting minutes, reports, social media management.
Specific skills/experience required
A professional property background would be advantageous e.g. surveyor, estate agent, property/facilities manager.
Specific qualifications required
There are no specific qualifications required, however a professional background would be advantageous.
Personal characteristics and attitude
- Very organised and efficient.
- Accurate document management skills.
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills.
- Confident in dealing with other property professionals.