If you are a Quantity Surveyor with experience of bank fund monitoring, or a keen interest to move into this area. As a Project Monitoring Consultant in our growing and agile team, you will provide expert support to international lenders and investors.
You will get support to build your natural skill set, whether you are working with investors to develop a pipeline of deals in London’s exceptionally competitive market or to advance innovative public/private models for investment into the UK’s regional infrastructure. There is a wide range of challenges here, creating plenty of opportunities to develop professionally.
This role can be based from our London or Manchester offices.
Specific skills/experience required
- Competent to be able to independently undertake and deliver Technical Due Diligence reports for funder and investor clients.
- Able to review individual elements of a project at the Due Diligence Technical initial report stage and experienced in reviewing risk during the monitoring phase of the project.
- Able co-ordinate Due Diligence Technical reports prepared by others and collate overall risk assessments for each individual element, taking into account the impact of separate elements on the overall project.
- Be client facing and be able to engage with clients on a regular basis to build relationships as part of a business development strategy.
Specific qualifications required
- Two years post MRICS qualification experience
Personal characteristics and attitude
- Effective communication
- Client and stakeholder engagement
- Thirst for knowledge